- Save Time, Type Less: Part 1
Use aliases for common tasks to save time by typing less.
- Deploying Jekyll to a VPS: Part 5
Switch the server to only respond to HTTPS requests, with support for the SPDY protocol.
- Authenticate with the Dribbble API
A complete example for authenticating a user with the Dribbble API using Ruby on Rails.
- Deploying Jekyll to a VPS: Part 4
Add and configure an asset pipeline for Jekyll and add HTTP caching for the assets.
- Deploying Jekyll to a VPS: Part 3
Create a remote server, prepare Chef and Capistrano configuration, and deploy to the public with a custom domain name.
- Deploying Jekyll to a VPS: Part 2
Increase server security, add service monitoring, and configure Capistrano for deploying to the local server.
- Deploying Jekyll to a VPS: Part 1
A step-by-step guide to setting up a local Vagrant server, with custom and existing Chef recipes, for testing configuration and deployment.
- Rendering SVG on Canvas
- Integration Testing Pusher in Ruby
Using the pusher-fake library to integration test Pusher in Ruby without an account or Internet connection.
- Multiple Sessions in Cucumber
Capybara additions for session manipulation to allow for testing interaction between multiple sessions in Cucumber.
- Successful Rails Rumble Tips
Suggestions for competing in the Rails Rumble competition based on experience from a horrible first year and a category winner year.